- Identification and contact information for the owner of the website
La Plantación. Encuentros y Conocimento is the property of Elisa Pereira Varela, c/ Concordia, 28, 4º B, Ourense 32003, NIF 34.983.322T, telephone 692958529 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Area of application
Browsing through the Owner’s website implies assuming the condition of user and absolute acceptance of what is stated in this Legal Notice.
- 3. Intellectual or industrial property
The contents of the Website, for example texts, images, graphics or source code, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
Such contents may not be, for example, reproduced or transformed without prior and explicit permission of the Owner. Users can access the contents and make authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on network servers, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
- Common rules of use for the Website
The user agrees to make use of the Website according to the following rules:
- No using the Website to publish commercial communications.
- No collecting content or information from other users.
- No loading of viruses or malicious code of any kind.
- No requesting login information or accessing an account belonging to another user.
- No bothering, intimidating or harassing any user.
- No carrying out illicit, deceptive, malicious or discriminatory acts on the Website, according to these conditions and the Spanish legal code.
- No doing anything that could endanger the security of your account, especially regarding your password. You should communicate any incident related to your password or account, any breach of the confidentiality of your data, and any danger or threat detected to the security of your data.
The Owner may delete any content or suspend the service if, according to the Owner’s own criteria, the content fails to comply with any of the rules and obligations described in this Legal Notice.
For any query or clarification about these particular community rules or these particular conditions, you can contact us via email.
- Links and limitation of liability
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Owner and the owner of the website to which the link is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Owner of the linked website’s contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from the Owner. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage of our Website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or remarks about the Owner, or include illegal content, contrary to good custom and public order.
The Owner is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials provided on this Website or for the actions performed on the basis thereof. The content of the Website is of a general nature and is merely informative.
The Owner will not assume responsibility for the content or operation of third party websites that the user of the Website may access through any type of link.
The Owner declines any responsibility, as far as the legal system allows, for damages derived from the presence of viruses, third-party actions that infringe property rights, rights to honor and privacy, or illegal advertising.
If any user or third party considers that an illegal act of any kind is being committed on the Website, they should send a communication to the Owner at the email address that appears on our contact information. The user or third party should duly identify themselves and specify the facts that they are denouncing.
If the Website should collect personal data, the Owner will be responsible for the data and will treat them with absolute confidentiality and security. You can find more information about our Privacy and Cookies Policy on the information page specific to this issue.
- Applicable legislation, solution of controversial issues and competent forum
The use of the Website will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy that arises or relates to the use of the Website will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the municipality where the Owner’s registered address is located, unless the regulations in force or the code of conduct establish a different forum.